heel (plural heels)
- (anatomy) part of the foot on the backside where it becomes the leg.
- On a long firearm, the back upper part of the stock.
- (US) One of either all crust end-pieces in a loaf of bread.
- An inconsiderate or thoughtless person
- (professional wrestling slang) In professional wrestling, the bad guy or villian; a wrestler who embodies vice-like or evil characteristics.
- The last or lowest part of anything. ie the heel of a mast or heel of a vessel.
4 letters in word "heel": E E H L.
Anagrams of heel:
Words found within heel: